This magnificent motor car was built for Woolf Barnato by H.J. Mulliner. Originally mounted on a 1934, 3½ litre chassis, Barnato was so pleased with the car that he asked Mulliner to transfer the body to the new 4 ¼ litre chassis. Finished in silver-blue with a dark blue interior the Concealed Drophead Coupe featured wood finished trim along the top of the doors and across the car behind the rear seats. The hood was concealed under a metal panel. The first example with this coachwork was exhibited at the 1934 London Motor Show and the designed continued in various forms until 1939.